Lockheed Martin Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - Williamtown, Australia in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 30,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
This position will support Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Field Sustainment's F-35 operations in Williamtown, Australia. Responsibilities include:
• Oversee the Interim Contractor Support (ICS) maintenance team activities in order to accomplish “over-the-shoulder”, On-the-Job Training and Lockheed Martin "Touch Labor" to the organic Australian Air Force maintenance personnel.
• Augment the AFS Training department through instruction of required compliance and associated maintenance courses.
• Must be willing to travel and go on Temporary Duty Assignments (TDYs) as required to support customer requirements.
• US Department of Defense (DOD) mandated vaccinations may be required depending on deployment locations.
• Travel to hazardous locations or support of locations in conflict may be required.
• Must be willing to work any shift including weekends to support customer needs.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must possess at minimum a Final Secret Security Clearance.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a
candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
- 4 years of 5th generation fighter aircraft experience (2 of those years must be on F-35 aircraft)
- Proven aircraft maintenance leadership
- Experience leading diverse teams
The following Desired Skills are not required but
are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the other candidates:
- Worked with foreign customers
- Nose-to-Tail Maintenance Background
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: Standard Monday to Friday 40 hour work week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Management
- Lockheed Martin Jobs