Fluor Accountant II in Greenville, South Carolina
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform accounting activities and assume responsibility for maintenance of ledger accounts.
• Understand and analyze understand the activities being performed with respect to theory and company policy
• May perform supervisory and training duties
• Perform general accounting and other related duties in daily administration of the accounting department
• Maintain general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, coding of invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly, and setting up new accounts
• Monitor accounts receivables collection from individuals and/or institutions, interface with bank; reconcile customer accounts; may also require booking of sales
• Maintain accounting records for fixed assets
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 138659BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
- Fluor Jobs