Robert Half International Applications Architect in Greenville, North Carolina
Seeking a software architect with the passion for transforming digital technology into innovative solutions. This team member will have the responsibility for translating our growing business needs into technical requirements and designs. The architect will also serve as a hands-on technical lead for the development team to ensure successful implementation and deployment. The technical scope currently includes front-end, back-end, database, data pipelining, and DevOps automation for both on-premise and cloud hosted environments. We thrive on a culture of continuous improvement for all of its people, processes and systems, and the successful candidate is expected to demonstrate our values with all clients, senior leadership, internal stakeholders, and develop team members.
• Engage with clients, business sponsors, and company leadership to design End to End solutions that may combine one or many cloud, automation, API, data sources and multi-vendor solutions
• Define and document the current and future reference architecture, including technical roadmaps to build highly available, scalable and distributed data platforms.
• Utilize open source frameworks when appropriate to process high volume, high velocity and wide variety of structured and unstructured data
• Foster culture of innovation through experimentation and prototyping to reach architectural decisions.
• Map business requirements into technical requirements and Non-Functional Requirements.
• Create technical designs – showing the lineage of requirements through the process.
• Define testing approaches and metrics that prove a well architected design and ensure quality targets are met from development through deployment.
• Define foundational process for architectural review and architectural decision record (ADR) documentation.
• Work with DevOps leadership to define solution that consider and document economical factors such as TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and ROI (Return on Investment)
• Collaborates with security and IT teams to ensure architected solutions are fully compliant with organizational standards.
• Maintains strict confidentiality pertaining to all proprietary software, sensitive company data as well as internal and external passwords and security features.
• Evaluates emerging technologies and best practices in web, data and application design and development to drive continuous improvement in productivity and quality.
• experience conducting presentations
• Good Communication skills
• Architecture best practices
• Ability to be a thought leader and drive consensus for solutions.
• Proficient with application and documentation of architectural patterns, views, and styles
• The individual should have the ability to read, interpret and apply documents such as policy manuals, business narratives, compliance specifications.
• Excellent professional communication and the ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way to clients and employees
Proficiency in the following competencies:
• PHP / Node.js (some flex here)
• CSS, HTML
• Bootstrap / Angular / React / Vue
• REST API, SDK integrations
• Azure or AWS solutions
• DevOps automated deployment tools and mindset
• Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins
• Data pipeline technologies
• Database reporting and replication
Nice to have:
• In-transit and at-rest data security technology ITIL solutions such as Salesforce and ServiceNow
• Networking Infrastructure solutions
• Master Data Management
• Data Warehouse construction
• Automated testing solutions
• Experience with Data analytics
• Container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, AKS, etc..)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs