Avera Marshall Registered Nurse in Granite Falls, Minnesota
Position may be eligible for a $6,000 sign-on bonus!
* Position may be eligible for a $2,000 Referral Bonus!*
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Position is 72 hours/2 weeks. Includes Every third weekend, a holiday rotation and occasional call time involvement
· Eligible for or currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state of Minnesota.
· Maintain a current American Heart Association Certification in CPR, PALS, ACLS or willing to be certified, CALS Certification including trauma module or be willing to be certified within 18 months of hire, STABLE, NRP, and ALSO Certifications or willing to be certified within 18 months of hire.