Avera Marshall LPN in Granite Falls, Minnesota
At Avera Granite Falls Care Center, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care.
· Flexible Hours: Work around your schedule! Casual positions requires employees to work a minimum of two weekday shifts and one weekend shift per month.
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
· The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Licensed as an LPN in MN required