Metro Health Gastroenterology - MD/DO in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Metro Health (now the University of Michigan Health-West) is looking for a Gastroenterology -- MD/DO- $100,000 Sign on Bonus.
University of Michigan Health -- West is seeking a board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologist to join an innovative, collaborative environment. High caliber, quality focused, innovative providers should apply to join our GI team in effort to expand and provide care to local communities in West Michigan. Michigan Medicine and University of Michigan Health systems create an opportunity for program collaboration and continued professional growth if desired.
Provider will be performing full spectrum of outpatient and inpatient gastroenterology services to support a sub-specialized practice including general GI, Advanced Endoscopy, Colorectal Surgery, Hepatology, IBD visits. Candidate will need to coordinate and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure a positive experience for all patients, families, and staff.
MISSION, VISION, VALUES and CUSTOMER PROMISE
- MISSION: We are relentlessly advancing health to serve West Michigan.
- VISION: Our innovations change care. Our care changes lives.
- VALUES: Our values reflect our heritage and the legacy of all we've accomplished in the past and will build in the future. Caring, innovation, inclusion, integrity, teamwork
- CUSTOMER PROMISE: I will bring compassion and excellence to everything that I do.
- Comprehensive; multi-disciplinary specialty care service line
- Current group includes 7 Physicians and 5 APPs
- General GI, Advanced Endoscopy, Colorectal Surgery, Hepatology, IBD
- Health system employed medical group model, offering a highly market competitive compensation plan
- Extensive Primary Care referral sources
- Specialty service referral network if needed serving much of the West Michigan region and Lake Michigan shoreline
· Available to work extended hours (including some weekends)
· Confident in providing virtual care when appropriate
- Full benefit package
- Malpractice coverage
- CME/Paid Time Off
- Partnering team of colleagues
ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN HEALTH-WEST:
University of Michigan Health-West serves more than 250,000 patients annually from across West Michigan -- and beyond. In addition to a 208-bed hospital, which provides a comprehensive suite of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, University of Michigan Health-West has a growing number of neighborhood outpatient centers and offices throughout West Michigan. The University of Michigan Health Partners group aims to provide an innovative culture of inclusion and diversity in the work setting; along with a progressive work-life integration focus to achieve the best possible patient outcomes. Medical education is a key cornerstone to our continued innovation at UMHW, offering seven different residency programs and one fellowship program to over 80 learners. With more than 500 physicians on staff, University of Michigan Health-West provides a strategic roadmap of growth in all areas of the integrated healthcare system. Specifically, continued growth in our Heart and Vascular care, Neurosciences, Cancer Care and Orthopedics; partnered with continued growth of a very strong primary care team has allowed UMHW to become the premier healthcare institution in the region and a regional referral center for care. UMHP/UMH-West is proud to serve a diverse patient population; with that, the ideal candidate for this position would have experience working with culturally diverse patients and be fluent in any of the following languages: English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Nepali and Bosnian.