P.I.E. Management, L.L.C. Cemetery Worker in Grand Rapids, Michigan
PIE Management a local staffing firm has one (1) opening for a Cemetery Worker. The position begins now and continues through approximately the end of November. We are looking for 1 candidate that is dependable and can be relied on to work their scheduled hours every day they are scheduled. Cemetery Maintenance workers drive a yellow truck through the city and must exhibit professional behavior, as they represent the city to residents and visitors alike.
The position pays \$15.00 and works Monday through Friday 7:00 a.M. - 3:30 p.m. with a half an hour unpaid lunch.
· Routine cleaning of city cemeteries to include cleaning bathrooms, vehicles, Office buildings; collecting trash and debris.
· Routine maintenance of city cemeteries to include: Installing markers, performing grave maintenance, mowing grass, trimming, pruning trees, and assisting with burials as needed.
·Use light equipment, like Gators, zero turn lawn mowers, lawn maintenance equipment, and dump truck
* This position helps digging graves on a regular basis. This is a consistent duty.
· Ability to work Monday -- Friday, 7:00 - 3:30 from now through approximately the end of November
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Valid driver\'s license
· Must wear work boots
Must be 21 years of age
What you will receive:
· On the job training, up to 3 days
· Job autonomy
· Three (3) work t-shirts
· \$15.00 per hour
· Unpaid 30-minute lunch
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: \$15.00 per hour