Volvo Group Warehouse Clerk in Goodlettsville, Tennessee
Accepts and processes incoming stock orders. Assists parts specialists with outgoing parts orders. Processes and ships warranty returns. Performs all functions relating to the receipt and storage of factory source parts, accessories and related material.
A- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentiality;
B- Respect and follow the company's business orientation, policies, rules and values;
C- Contribute to the attainment of company objectives through efficient use of resources;
D- Foster teamwork and improved communication between sectors;
E- Develop professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis;
F- Act as a worthy representative of Prévost at all times.
- Receives incoming orders, checks for damages or missing components of shipments. Receives, documents and stores inbound shipments from factory in a timely and efficient manner.
- Puts parts into inventory location. Retrieves back-ordered items form inbound shipments. Identifies back-order customers and processes to back-order by packaging, invoicing and shipping.
- Processes customer orders that are part of incoming stock orders and advise appropriate parts specialist. Assists with inventory administration. Monitors and adjusts inventory levels as necessary.
- Maintains work area and environment clean and ordered. Participates in job-related training exercises when appropriate or necessary.
- Insures forklift is in good operating order. Assists employees in other job areas when necessary.
Participate in Operational Development team activities.
Various other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 2 years of relevant experience including forklift operation experience.
Able to lift 75lbs
Able to stand for long periods of time
Able to be mobile through the warehouse and parts department
Able to tolerate extreme local temperatures
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Buses , is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
No Travel Required
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Volvo Group Jobs