Continental Facility Technician - Manufacturing TSR in Timisoara,
Facility Technician - Manufacturing TSR
• Solve any corrective problem/request related to facility area in a professional way and with high quality;
• Checking and maintaining the location, building, equipment and infrastructure functionality and fills in the functionality parameters in the related documents, according to preventive maintenance plan;
• Summarizing the findings and propose corrective measures, escalates when necessary to the maintenance engineer for specialized support;
• Propose technical improvements in his own area of responsibility;
• Collect the measurements data for energy consumption (electrical, methane gas, water and nitrogen, others).
• Processing all the requests related to transport, moving, repair and installation of furniture items in the location;
• Supervising all the subcontractors for facility department/activity present in the location;
• Responsible for feedback and improvements for facility procedures in order to update procedures;
• Responsible for emergency intervention, at any hour, in order to solve critical breakdowns of the location, building, equipment and infrastructure;
• Ensure that all the company cars are maintained according to company cars procedure, internal requirements and legal (ITP);
• Responsible to implement and maintain 5S standards in all technical areas;
• Offers support the internal and external audits.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
• Technical school;
• Knowledge of Electrical, HVAC, RSVTI, ANRE;
• MS Office;
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Facility Management, Manufacturing Operations and Production
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)
- Continental Jobs