Acadia Healthcare Outpatient Therapist in Gilbert, Arizona
We offer a full suite of benefits ranging from:
· Growth Opportunities second to none in the industry
· Competitive hourly rates
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· HSA & FSA
· Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D
· 401(k) Retirement Plan - with company match
· Employee Assistance Program/Employee Discount Program
· Conduct psychosocial assessment and develop an initial treatment plan
· Conduct individual, group or family sessions as appropriate for the treatment plan of the patient.
· May provide these services in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
· May assist in educating and training staff on behavior management or therapeutic crisis intervention.
· Provide case management, discharge planning or after-care planning according to treatment plan
· Demonstrate a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
· Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
Master's degree in Social Work or Human Services field from an accredited college or university. One to two years’ experience working with comparable patient population.
Requisite state or national licensure for professional therapy providers or eligible for state licensure as a professional therapy provider.
First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility)
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
Education/Experience/Skills Requirement: An equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience may be substituted as appropriate that will result in the knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.Licenses/Designations/Certifications: Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Licensure preferred. Experience may be considered as substitute for license. Must have or be able to obtain a valid Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Safety Minded: Some Knowledge
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Masters or better in Social Work
- 1-2 year: One to two years’ experience working with comparable patient population.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)