Airgas Usa LLC Warehouse Associate - Part Time in Germantown, Wisconsin
Position Title: Warehouse Associate Part-Time
Location: Germantown, WI
Work Shift: M-F 3:30pm – 7:30pm
/How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?/
At Airgas, our trusted team of Warehouse Associates are responsible for safely moving product within a warehouse. Like any role, we must adhere to the facility work rules and meet the regular productivity, quality and safety standards. The normal duties may include:
- Loading, unloading, palletizing, receiving, picking and packing safety and welding products (such as safety goggles, gloves, boots, welding tips, grinders, earplugs, and welding helmets.) or other warehouse-related tasks as assigned.
- These duties may be accomplished by lifting (up to 50 pounds), placing, carrying, pushing, rolling (cages, carts, or ladders), using motorized conveyors, or operating hand trucks, pallet jacks (manual or powered), order pickers, banding tools, packaging equipment or other material handling equipment.
/*Are you a MATCH? */
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- HS diploma/GED preferred or equivalent experience
- 0-1 year warehousing or similar experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to push and or pull up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 to 10 hours
- Ability to read and comprehend customers’ orders, bills of lading, etc.
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge or ability to learn computer software systems
- Stand-up Forklift, Sit-down Forklift, Cherry Picker, and Pallet Jack experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Title: Warehouse Associate - Part Time
Requisition ID: 32707