Kuehne+Nagel National Contract Logistics Customer Onboarding Manager in Gebze, Turkey
Are you self-motivated and result-driven? Do you show a hands-on mentality when it comes to problem-solving? Are you a strong communicator with experience with leading project meetings, delivering strong presentations, both with customers and suppliers (external and internal)? If yes, join our contract logistics team as National Contract Logistics Customer Onboarding Manager !
Working with customers and suppliers, our International Supply Chain (ISC) team provides real-time visibility and control over the entire order management process. You will have a challenging career with a global logistics leader, manage customer relationships and drive business implementation in KN Turkey. You will lead the overall implementation of new and existing local and regional key accounts. Also work with other stakeholders to ensure alignment on strategy and approach to ultimately meet project deliverables.
• Be responsible for the onboarding of new key accounts within KN Turkey
• Oversee and manage the implementation of solutions, technical systems, software or hardware
• Utilise our project management methodology to identify and manage risk and deliver on time
• Define and plan successful implementations with the use of project management tools, supply chain expertise and operational knowledge
• Meet project deadlines and ensure steady state is met in order to drive customer satisfaction and retention
• Support sales activities by consulting with customers on implementation and risk management.
• Act as a consultant in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals
Your Skills and Experiences
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration or similar department
Minimum 5 years of experience in Customer Implementation experience
Contract Logistics experience is a big plus
Minimum 5 years of Project Management Experience
Fluent in English and Turkish
Analytical skills with strong attention to details
Strong multitasking, stress-management and communication skills
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne+Nagel you are always part of a team, but still have control over how you arrange your own work and your own way of achieving success. Present your customers with the products and services of a company that is the global market leader in logistics in many sectors. In return, we offer a wide range of continuing professional development opportunities.
Kuehne + Nagel is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation for any part of the online application process due to a disability, please contact the Employee Services HR Help Desk at 1-800-267-1326 during the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm EST; Monday through Friday or via e-mail at: HR.email@example.com with the nature of your request. We will answer your inquiry within 24 hours.
- Kuehne+Nagel Jobs