Colgate-Palmolive Cost Accounting Analyst in Gebze - Kocaeli, Turkey
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 150732 - Gebze - Kocaeli, Turkey, Turkey
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our diligent household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile...every single day.
Cost accounting at the plant is where you can get end to end exposure to how a plant works and product cost is built and optimized. In this role, you will work with a large network of functions within Turkey and across the world, and have the opportunity to improve our processes.
• Responsible for monthly Fixed Asset Reconciliations
• Perform inventory accounting (Monthly/Quarterly) Reconciliation: Stock take, SLOB Reserve, Scrap analysis, inventory coverage analysis
• Perform monthly Purchase Price Variance Analysis and responsible for monthly overhead control (Variable/Fixed)
• Coordinate and support the team based out of in India for month-end closing activities
• Perform quarter-end closing activities for Statutory Books
• Prepare reconciliation files of inventory and fixed asset for hyper reporting
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering or a related field
• Minimum 1 year of experience in accounting department, preferably with a Multinational FMCG company
• Fluent in English & Turkish
• Good knowledge of MS Office and Google tools.
• Be familiar with the Supply Chain concepts and operation
• Working knowledge of SAP is a plus
• Prior experience in US GAAP/or IFRS and Turkish Financial Reporting System knowledge would be an asset
Disclaimer - Interested candidates are requested to upload their resumes drafted in English language only.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
- Colgate-Palmolive Jobs