PruittHealth Food Service Cook HCC in Gainesville, Georgia
FOOD SERVICE COOK - COME GROW WITH US!
Join the PruittHealth family, where the health and safety of our workforce is our top priority!
We're not only committed to your career, we're committed to the health and safety of all our partners. Now is a great time to make a change and join one of the leading providers of post-acute care.
PruittHealth will help you conquer your career goals. At PruittHealth, we are searching for employee-partners who are committed to serving our residents with care and compassion, and in return, we are committed to supporting your career!
Investing in Our Employee-Partners with Benefits
• Advance pay option
• Annual merit increases
• Paid onboarding & orientation
• Hands-on training
• 24 / 7 direct hotline support
• Career Growth
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Access to PruittHealth Foundation & PruittHealth University resources
• Comprehensive health plans
● Commitment to caring for patients and partners
● Proactive, collaborative team member in a long-term care environment
● Respect and professionalism towards your colleagues in the workplace at all times
● Sufficient education to demonstrate functional literacy
● One (1) year institutional food service experience as a cook.
Qualifications that would be nice to have, but not required to apply:
● High schoold diploma or equivalent
● Previous dietary or food service experience
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- PruittHealth Jobs