Maxim Healthcare Services Registered Behavior Technician in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking passionate, progressive and drivenindividuals who genuinely enjoy working with children! This is an entry-levelopportunity but experience in ABA is preferred. If you are looking for arewarding way to make an impact in the Autism community becoming a BehavioralTherapist with Maxim Healthcare Services, this is the position for you.
We dedicate our time to providing all of our Behavior Techswith the necessary online and hands-on training to become successful andconfident in the comprehensive approach of ABA
What We Do:
Our RBT's provide behavioral intervention with children onthe Autism Spectrum working 1:1 in the in-home setting. Our goal is to improvethe lives of children and families living with autism. And specificallyhelp children on the spectrum learn effective social, motor, language,communication and cognitive skills with the approach of ABA.
Position: RegisteredBehavior Technician (Entry-Level and Experienced)
Pay: Dependent upon experience
· PaidOrientation and Training
· GenerousReferral Bonuses
· 40+hours of paid behavioral training
· BCBASupervision sign off (for RBT Certification) if applicable
· Mileagereimbursement driving in between clients
· Followsthe instructions of the BCBA/Program Supervisor
· Providesbehavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
· Workwith clients, families, and communities to implement client treatment plan
· Completeand document session per policies and procedures
· Attendand participate for any in-service training
· Playtimeis learning time. So having fun is expected as well!
· HighSchool diploma or equivalent required
· Completeda minimum of 12 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework andcurrently be enrolled in course of study leading to an associate's orbachelor's degree (psychology, education, social work, behavioral sciences,human development or related fields); or have completed a minimum of 48semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework.
· Minimumof one (1) year relevant experience preferred
· CurrentCPR certification - CPR must be a physical class - BLS American HeartAssociation
· CurrentPPD or Chest X-Ray (as applicable per state and/or client requirement
· Abilityto effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals(including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strongcommunication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
· Computerproficiency required
· Mustbe at least 18 years of age
AtMaxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are theheartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
· Competitivepay & weekly paychecks
· Health,dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)savings plan
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maxim Healthcare Services
- Maxim Healthcare Services Jobs