Siemens Digital Industries Software Atlas Graduate Program: Associate Product Engineer (2024) in Fremont, California
Job Family: Research & Development
Req ID: 395894
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM), manufacturing operations management (MOM), and electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. Siemens works with more than 100,000 customers, leading the digitalization of their planning and manufacturing processes. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Where today meets tomorrow. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Siemens EDA has an opportunity for a Product Engineer to be part of an extended international team working with the Questa Simulation and Debug product line. This team works to enable state of the art simulation verification environments for all the top semi-conductor companies around the world.
This position is a part of the Atlas Graduate Program. Through this program, you will receive 12 months of technical and non-technical training, mentorship from Siemens EDA executives and world-class engineers, and learn what it is like to work as part of a company that is solving software challenges in the area of electronic design automation.
Siemens EDA is the longest standing Electronic Design Automation company in the world and over the last 30 years has amassed the finest technology portfolio in the business. Our software tools span the full breadth of semiconductor and electrical systems solutions including integrated circuit design and verification, PCB design & manufacturing solutions, cable harness design tools, and embedded software.
Siemens EDA is looking for a highly motivated Product Engineer responsible for interfacing with customers, engineers, and managers to:
• Develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design or manufacturing processes;
• Utilizing design and tooling tasks involving multiple design environments;
• Communicating software problems to product development;
• Honing verification methodologies related to RTL design verification and Gate level simulation aspects;
• Developing in-depth technical papers and presentations to customers;
• Collaborating with internal research and development engineering teams to define, prototype, evaluate, and test new Questasim features in context of complex IC design and verification flows;
• Developing test cases for the quality assurance group via testing of user scenarios;
• Driving product adoption
• Building and delivering in-depth technical presentations, training materials, white papers, contributed articles, and application notes;
• Collaborating with customers and stakeholders such as regional application engineers, global support engineers, and marketing;
• Collecting customer feedback about product applicability and requirements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Technical degree (minimum BS) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
• Understanding of semiconductor logic design and verification
• Basic skills in a hardware description language (VHDL, SV, UVM, etc.)
• Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (PERL, Python, TCL, etc.)
• Comfortable with UNIX/LINUX and Windows working environments
• Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
• Self-motivated and able to work constructively and productively on a team, as well as independently, is essential.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Basic understanding of some of these areas: HDL simulation, RTL design flow steps, RTL coding.
• Fundamental skills in software design in a modern language
• Exhibit a customer-oriented attitude and be able to work effectively in a world-wide, multi-site development environment.
If you reside in the Bay Area the salary range for this position is $38.31/hr to $68.99/hr and this role is eligible to earn another 3% in variable pay. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com (https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html) . In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
#Atlas #LI-EDA #DISW #LI-Hybrid
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Siemens Digital Industries Software Jobs