Pure Barre Sales Associate Pure Barre in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Pure Barre is the national leader in barre fitness with more than 600+ franchise locations in the United States and Canada. Pure Barre provides more than just an amazing workout for its clients, it is also a place where we can go to feel empowered, be held accountable, find support, motivation and gratitude for ourselves and others, and most of all find encouragement to live healthier lives and be our best self! Pure Barre Fredericksburg is a community centered around fitness. We're seeking a qualified Front Desk Sales Associate that is focused on driving sales and service excellence to our Pure Barre community. This is the perfect opportunity to interact with clients on a daily basis and help create a supportive and meaningful community!
The purpose of the Sales Associate is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio, building a relationship, providing a positive experience, and successfully moving them through the sales process to a membership sale. The Sales Associate also assists with retaining and providing exceptional customer service to current members. A passion for fitness and love for sales is a must! Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal communication and high level customer service skills required. MUST be available to work evenings, some mornings, and rotating weekends and holidays.
• Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
• Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
• Establish strong client relationships targeting individual's goals and needs
• Book quality appointments to achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales goals
• Emphasize and enforce objectives of the studio as a fitness and wellness provider
• Present available services to prospective and current members
• Follow up & follow through activities with prospective clients
• Participate in in-studio events and community events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, hospital events, etc)
• Assumes responsibility for developing sales skills; eagerness to learn
• Process accurate cash and credit card transactions
• Input inventory for retail clothing and other items
• Collect outstanding dues
• Take pictures for social media platforms
• Light cleaning of the retail area, studio, and restrooms
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills an absolute MUST!
• 1-2 years experience in sales (fitness membership sales preferred)
• A passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others - a MUST!
• Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve monthly sales goals in memberships and retail
• A connector - ability and desire to build strong client relationships and establish a welcoming community environment
• Must demonstrate excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
• Warm, welcoming, and engaging personality
• Self-motivated and takes initiate
• Ability to learn and use the ClubReady software system
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Must have proficient computer skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• MUST be available to work evenings, some mornings, and rotating weekends and holidays
• Authorization to work in the United States required
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
• Competitive base rate and commission paid on sales
• Opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
• Free unlimited membership to Pure Barre Fredericksburg and Pure Barre Stafford
• Flexible hours
Pure Barre is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pure Barre does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Pure Barre Corporate.
Powered by JazzHR