LHC Group Inc. Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN in Franklin, Kentucky
We are hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse.
At Lifeline Health Care of Simpson, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve-it truly is all about helping people.
We strive to offer benefits that reward the whole you!
- employee wellness programs
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- holidays & paid time off
- continuing education & career growth opportunities
- company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals
Take your career to a new level of caring. Apply today!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or physician the patient's response to treatment and changes in the patient's condition daily.
Education and Experience
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to r ace, color, r eligion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.