Adecco US, Inc. Postal Tech in Frankfort, Kentucky
Adecco is assisting a local client to fill a Postal Tech position in Frankfort, KY. This is a full-time, long term opportunity.
Our team is made up of people who are hard-working, energetic, and passionate about what they do!
· Receive incoming mail
· Dispatch outgoing mail
· Sort mail for distribution to appropriate departments
· Deliver mail to departments
· Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Deal with customer complaints or issues
· Transport mail to the U.S. Post Office
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Must have a valid driver's license and clear driving record
· Excellent organizational skills required
· Excellent communication skills
· Acquires job skills and learns policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
· Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence, and memos
· Ability to give high priority to customer service
· Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
· Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures
· Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
· PC Skills and Knowledge
· Ability to use basic office equipment including Fax, copier, printers
· Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs frequently
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Postal Tech job in Frankfort, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Pay Details: $20.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Adecco US, Inc.
- Adecco US, Inc. Jobs