TE Connectivity Master Data Analyst in FOSHAN, China
Master Data Analyst
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Supply Chain Managers are responsible for the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials. They ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels. They coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain. Resources are focused on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals.
What your background should look like:
Master data management
• Manage MD for execution as well as for Planning purposes in the sites of scope
• Factory MD is a key focus area (MM, Work centers - capacity, Routings, Production Versions), including life cycle management
• Manage daily tickets of within the Service Level Agreement proposed
• Focus on attaining a high Service Level
• Perform existing MD Audits and support design of new audits as per relevancy
• Ensure proactive data creation, updates, deletions as per business requirements while following overall guidelines given by MD Governance Team
• Propose governance actions within the department to improve efficiency across Plants & DCs
• Propose improvement actions in terms of governance & execution
• Be the SPOC with the Plants & DCs to coordinate required changes whatever the origin (proactive cleansing, new projects, improvements, …)
• Assess carefully transversal projects impacting transversal data (E2E view / scope)
• Coordinate with all the local teams who are in the loop of responsibility of master-data.
• Help to develop MD visibility through Analytic Tools
Monitor Master data Quality and Launch Corrective Plans
• Run periodically Core queries to generate data quality reports, run consistency checks, conduct analysis of Data Quality Reports, plan and take corrective actions to avoid inconsistencies in data
• Execute reports and queries to validate and maintain MD consistency.
• Establish and communicate the MD dashboard with main KPIs to track the MD activity & Health
• Profitable Growth
• Internal KPIs defined accordingly
• Contribution to:
o End to End planning Efficiency
o SOP Maturity
What your background should look like:
Bachelor’s degree in data Analytics a plus
Previous experience 3+ years in Supply chain role including Factory MD experience
Comfortable to work in Cross National company with different time-zones & regions
High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Power BI, Tableau a plus
Automate repetitive requests from your business area and focus on delivering value through your performance insights.
Ability to work in Cross Cultural teams
Strong Analytical & continuous improvements Skills (problem solver) as well as good understanding of data analytics capabilities
Knowledge of SAP (ECC, S4/Hana) / IBP (Supply / Response) or equivalent planning tools a plus
Highly customer centric oriented
Excellent oral and written communication skills,
Ability to prioritize and maintain appropriate balance in a fast-paced, heavy-workload environment
Language skills: Excellent English (verbal / written) required, Chinese/Spanish a Plus
Ability to influence and convince
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
FOSHAN, GD, CN, 200233
Travel: 25% to 50%
Requisition ID: 108640
TE Connectivity and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating units (collectively, the "Company") is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.
- TE Connectivity Jobs