HCA, Hospital Corporation of America PBX Operator in Fort Worth, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a PBX Operator.
We are seeking a PBX Operator at Medical City Alliance to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Medical City Alliance * is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The PBX Operator responds to incoming calls in a timely manner and directs caller to appropriate destination providing a smooth, clear, and professionally courteous communication practice. The PBX operator is responsible for the following:
- Answers multiple incoming telephone lines.
- Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct extensions.
- Provides information to callers as appropriate.
- Performs overhead paging in a timely manner.
- Monitors all alarms located in PBX and notifies appropriate personnel as required.
- Responds quickly and accurately to disaster and emergency situations as required, while remaining calm.
- Corrects and updates posted information as needed. Assists with the maintenance of directories and on-call lists.
- Accurately utilizes the features of the PBX consoles, headsets, telephones, and other related equipment.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness, safety, and security of the PBX area.
- Maintains confidentiality, security, and integrity of patient and organizational information.
- Ensures release of information is consistent with all privacy policies.
- Orients and mentors new staff members when needed.
- Ability to fluently speak and understand English.
- Ability to perform calmly, competently, and quickly in high-stress emergency type situations.
- Customer Service abilities.
- Previous PBX experience in a hospital setting preferred.
Experience in customer service.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: PBX Operator
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Medical City Alliance
Requisition ID: 25121-146881