The Life Property Management Leasing Consultant in Fort Worth, Texas
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you want to work for a company that provides you with a career path? Are you great at the power of persuasion? Are you an excellent negotiator? Are you the creative type, the one that enjoys coming up with new ideas? Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on company culture and fostering a fun work environment? If you said yes to these questions, then we want you!
Who are we? The Life Properties is a privately-owned, fully integrated real estate operating company focused on acquiring, owning, renovating, and managing multi-family investment properties nationwide. Growing at a rapid pace, The Life Properties manages more than $500 Million in assets, owns 6,000+ apartment homes, and provides a unique housing experience to more than 10,000 residents. We are a team of experts in our field who have strong personal values and standards, are ambitious, and are hard-working.
What do we offer? Competitive compensation package with a variety of benefit options. A great group of people that believe in working together for the greater good and having fun while doing it! A team that supports your personal and professional growth and is willing to make investment to help you achieve your long-term goals.
What you will do: The Leasing Consultant reports to the Property Manager and supports the leasing operations and resident retention of an assigned apartment community.
What your day to day will look like:
• Responsible for the full life cycle of leasing, from initial interaction with the prospective resident to the signing of the lease agreement.
• Stays up with current leasing conditions including available units, renewals, and move-outs to understand sales goals.
• Always presents oneself with professionalism and to the standards of The Life Properties.
• Processes applications and initiates the verification process to qualify prospective resident.
• Prepares lease paperwork for new move-ins and renewals.
• Responds to phone and email inquiries from prospective and current residents.
• Works closely with staff members to increase resident retention.
• Assist marketing with all avenues of attracting prospective residents.
• Completes follow-up thank you notes and call-backs with prospects after initial community visit.
What you will need to succeed:
• High school diploma/GED; degree preferred
• 1+ years leasing experience; preferably multi-family
• Valid drivers license
• Affordable Housing experience a plus
• Great customer skills along with active listening, organization, negotiation, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Knowledge of Fair Housing laws and regulations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 30 pounds.
• This job operates in a professional office environment with occasional exposure to outside weather conditions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Job ID: 2021-1355
External Company URL: https://www.thelifeproperties.com/
Street: 2950 Alemeda St