Genesis Products, Inc. Maintenance Mechanic in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Join team Green!!
Are you a highly skilled maintenance mechanic looking for their next role?
Do you have the drive to dig into the problem and find the root cause?
Genesis Products is looking for you!!
Pay starting at \$21.00 per hour, more per experience
Genesis Products is looking for our next Maintenance Mechanic to join our growing team. We are looking for a highly skilled individual who is ready to help push our facility forward with the agility needed to help support a large and growing production facility. This facility primarily supports heavy industrial organizations with our products.
In this role you will be responsiblefor ensuring equipment and facility safety. Working in a team environment to help tackle more challengingprojects and continue to ensure the machines you service are producing qualityparts for our customers.
- Adhere to all Genesis safety guidelines, policies, and procedures as well as any other governing entities. (Including but not limited to always wearing appropriate PPE and performing proper lockout tagout as required.)
``` - Completion of PMs and general to in depth maintenance of equipment (fiberglass and non woven presses, waterjets, CNCs, spray booths, etc.) and facility - Escalate concerns or needs to appropriate parties to ensure safety of equipment and facility - Communicating with supervisors, and plant coordinators and others within the organization to ensure schedule is being adhered to - Complete tool changes as needed - Manage time appropriately to ensure projects and tasks are completed in a timely manner - Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate must posses the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Trade school or vocational training, preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role in a production facility
- At least one (1) year of welding and metal fabrication experience, preferred
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and electrical schematics
- Electrical certifications, preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to meet safety standards
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective communication
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Ability to works nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
What we offer:
- \$1,000 ONBOARDING BONUS
- \$350 REFERRAL BONUS
- WEEKLY PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- OPPORTUNITIES OF ADVANCEMENT THROUGH OUR MANUFACTURING CAREERS PROGRAM
- ANNIVERSARY/TENURE BONUS PAID YEARLY
- 30 Day Check-In, 90 Day- Check-In, 6 Months Check-In and Yearly Review Feedback
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Benefits - Eligible Day 1 of Employment!
- Immediate Participation in our Companys 401k Program and Employer Match After 6 Months of Employment
- Paid Time Off, Eligible Day 1 of Employment (depending on experience level)