Taco Bell Facilities Technician in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Performs a wide range of facilities services tasks including non-technical maintenance of plumbing, electrical, heating, ventilating, and/or air conditioning facilities and equipment, at a level not requiring formal licensure. May be required to perform tasks of other unlicensed trades, such as a light equipment operator, carpenter, painter, and/or locksmith.
Duties and Responsibilities
Monitors, maintains, and performs standard repairs to building electrical facilities and systems, such as tubes, fixtures, switches, photo cells, and outlets; assists licensed electricians with non-technical repairs as appropriate.
Monitors performance of heating, ventilation, and cooling systems for the facility; performs standard repair/replacement of components, as appropriate, and non-technical maintenance tasks such as cleaning of heating and cooling fan coil units and adjustment of system controls.
Maintains Hot equipment to include fryers, ovens and other heating equipment.
Monitors and performs non-technical maintenance of plumbing systems, to include standard repair of leaking fixtures, cleaning obstructed waste lines, installing water coolers, and/or performing non-technical modifications to plumbing and water supply systems; assists licensed plumbers, as appropriate.
Performs carpentry maintenance tasks including routine sheetrock/drywall installation and/or repair, window replacement, cabinet and countertop replacement, painting and texturing, and door and hardware installation; paints interior and exterior finishes, as appropriate.
May assist in maintaining water treatment and storage system.
May perform general maintenance, custodial, and trash removal tasks.
Performs general PMs of all equipment in cycles.
May repair kitchen equipment.
Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
Documents facilities maintenance requirements; maintains appropriate records of work performed.
Performs snow removal, as required.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
• High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• High school diploma or GED; successful completion of PPD Trades Training Program and at least 6 months of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• HVAC - EPA certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
• Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
• Ability to repair and maintain appliances and heating and cooling equipment.
• Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
• Knowledge of one or more building trades.
• OSHA 10 course
• EPA type 2
• EPA type 3
• NATE certification
Position Requires: a) Performing a wide range of non-technical maintenance; b) Monitoring performance of heating, ventilation, and cooling systems; c) Repairing electrical fixtures, switches and outlets, and d) Repairing leaking fixtures, cleaning obstructed lines, replacing windows, and painting.
Conditions of Employment
• Possession of a valid driver's license is a requirement for this job.
- Taco Bell Jobs