NEW HORIZONS OF THE TREASURE COAST Outpatient Substance Use Therapist in Fort Pierce, Florida
New Horizons is a nonprofit agency seeking an experienced, compassionateOutpatient Substance Use Therapistto provide psychological evaluations, treatment planning, education, lecture and multi-client counseling activities for assigned clients.As an Outpatient Substance use Therapist your responsibilities would include:
- Conducts psychosocial evaluations for Court Ordered Marchman Acts clients.
- Review the abbreviated treatment plan for each client
- Assess for co-occurring disorders as needed
- Coordinate discharge planning and appropriate aftercare services for assigned clients
- Prepare written documentation for each service conducted.
- Perform other duties as requested
Now under new management, New Horizons offers competitive pay, amazing benefits, and comprehensive training.
- Health Insurance (covers mental health)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD; LTD)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan (403b)
New Horizons will need you to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services field preferred and/or be CAP certified
- Experience in direct Substance Abuse treatment preferred
- Valid and current Florida Driver's License required with no more than 6 points in the past 5 years.
- Must be able to apply Therapeutic Effective Aggression Management (CPI/CARE) Techniques without limitations.