ManTech Defensive Cyber Operations DCO Transformation Analyst in Fort Meade, Maryland
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
ManTech’s Global Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) Program has an opening for a Defensive Cyber Operations DCO Transformation Analyst supporting Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) at Ft. Meade, MD.
The selected candidate shall provide support for defensive cyber operations activities and will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers and mission partners.
· Active participant in meetings with DISA and mission partner working groups.
· Train and mentor other team members.
· QA/QC products before they are sent to the customer.
· Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
· Evaluate current technologies and processes associated with DISA DCO to identify gaps.
· Provide requirements and strategies for future cybersecurity operations.
· QA/QC After Action Reports.
· Develop SOPs, TTPs, and QRGs to allow for a better, more reliable DCO process.
· Conduct and deliver weekly status updates to customer regarding key areas.
· Follow up on all taskers and due outs.
· Engage and advise DISA Senior Leadership at the GS-15/O-6 level and higher.
· Coordinate and serve as a liaison between the DISA J34 DCO branch and JFHQ-DODIN / USCYBERCOM.
· Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 12+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
· Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 1 baseline certification (Sec+ CE or equivalent) to start and must obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
· Proficient understanding of the Cybersecurity Framework in regards to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover within the Cyber Security Service Provider construct.
· Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with CSM-J and CSM-X service offerings.
· Experience with data brokering.
· Subject matter expertise in Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK) system engineering and implementation.
· Skilled in building extended cyber security analytics.
· Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
· Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
· Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
· Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
· Foster and encourage a collaborative environment to champion a cybersecurity culture.
Security Clearance Requirement:
DOD TOP SECRET with SCI Eligibility. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Hours: 40 hrs/week; Standard Monday to Friday day shift.
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs