Atlas Outdoor LLC Landscape/Hardscape Crew Member in Flint, Michigan
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Do you want to be valued, empowered, and work for an organization that provides opportunities for personal and professional growth?
If so, you are in the right place.
We are a full-service Landscape company that is continuously growing and we are currently seeking a Full-Time Landscape/Hardscape Crew Member to join our award-winning team.
Respect and care for one another are important to us. We ensure only the safest environment for our Team Members and top-notch and safe equipment! We are a Continuous Growth company with a great culture and many opportunities for advancement.
Accountable for assisting the Crew Leader in producing landscape/hardscape projects on time and on budget. Accountable for ensuring clients' expectations are being met and for communicating with clients when necessary. Accountable for maintaining Atlas Outdoor standards and core values.
- Develops and maintains a professional relationship with Atlas Outdoor clients, Atlas Outdoor managers and staff, and Atlas Outdoor vendors and subcontractors.
- Complete tasks as assigned by my Crew Leader.
- Works with limited supervision, using skills and knowledge gained by experience, industry certification, or a degree, to install landscaping projects.
- Adhere to all safety standards.
- Operates equipment in a safe manner, observes all safety regulations, and is familiar with the equipment operator's manual.
- Ensures operation of equipment by observing any repairs or maintenance that is needed.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses to determine solutions to problems.
- Monitoring/Assessing the performance of yourself, team members on your crew, and the organization to make improvements.
- Investigate client complaints and/or issues with job.
- Ability to answer client questions about landscape/hardscape.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Good work ethic and a team player
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Develops and maintains a professional relationship with Atlas Outdoor clients, Atlas Outdoor managers and staff, and Atlas Outdoor vendors and service partners
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week, on Saturdays if necessary, and flexes work schedule as business demands.
- Reliable Transportation
- Reports to work on time each day identifies and suggests job improvements and strives for quality.
- Time management skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Will lead by example by implementing the following Atlas Outdoor Core Values
Passion - Showing pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything that we do Continuous Growth - Embracing growth and development, continuous learning and constant improvement Integrity - Act with honesty and integrity, never compromising the truth
Can-do Attitude - Exhibit a can-do attitude as we perform our responsibilities and interact with our colleagues and clients
Excellence - Expect more of ourselves than our clients do Teamwork - Building productive, long-term relationships with our clients and each other Safety - Commitment to protecting the safety and health of our Team, our Clients, and the communities in which we operate
Starting Pay Rate: $15/hour
- Employee assistance program
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance