Victory Packaging Fork Truck Driver in Fargo, North Dakota
Primary duties include safely performing Forklift Job duties, quality, quantity, invoicing, shipping labels, loading, unload, stage work in process, etc. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn shipping duties in a 24/5 manufacturing environment operating complex machinery. Join an industry leader in the package industry. www.westrock.com
· Required to pass a written and driving test to obtain Forklift operator’s certification.
· Safely operate a propane powered sit-down Forklift
· Loading/unloading trucks and trailers inspect product for damages.
· Match product to appropriate trucks, scan shipments to trucks or storage area.
· Occasionally required to fill out bills of lading.
· Occasionally required to change propane fuel tanks on the lift.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Complies with all safety regulations and practices.
· Ability to work 2 nd or 3 rd shift
· Picks up parts, paper, objects and residue off the floor and around workstations.
· Follows specific directions.
· Data Entry
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Applicants must have 2+ years of solid work history with no gaps in employment.
· Good attendance is critical.
· Must be able to work overtime.
· Must be able to work multiple shifts.
· Close attention to detail a must.
Wages, Benefits, Progressive Pay, Bonus Program, Excellent Benefits. Advancement potential
· $19.20 per hour plus shift differential for 2 nd and 3 rd shifts (.44 & .49); increase after probationary period
· Quarterly Hourly Bonus program based on plant performance
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, Disability, 401k benefits, Paid time off, insurance and more
· Clean. Safe Work Environment
· Company committed to strong core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Respect and Accountability
· Aggressive Career Growth for a long-term future
Essential Job Functions:
· Lift 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
· Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
· Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
· Handle or manage tools or equipment
· Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
- Victory Packaging Jobs