F.H. Cann & Associates, Inc Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Exeter, New Hampshire
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- This is a federal contract that requires security clearance, prior to training start date,eApp must be completed, in its entirety on week 1 to be eligible.
- Availabilityto work full time schedule durring the hours of Operation, which areMonday thru Friday 8am - 10pm EST and Saturday 11am thru 5pm EST.
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls answering general questions and/or updating account information.
- Answer inbound chat communication serving as "live chat" assistance on website.
- Operate multiple applications, databases, and computer programs.
- Offer superior customer service with some back-office functionality.
- Assisting with FASFA process.
- Assist borrowers in Loan Forgiveness processes such as borrower defense, and fraud discharges.
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PDF, Word etc.
- Critical thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative approaches, conclusions, and/or problem resolution ideas
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in a precise, timely manner
- Multi-tasking abilities, including time management, problem resolution, and communication
- Written Expression The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to Detail Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Attendance and punctuality are a must. Reliable transportation is required (when applicable).
- Must live in designated hiring area, or within 50 miles for security clearance process.
- Federal and State contractor, Call/Contact Center.
- Office role
- Physical Demands - While performing the duties of this role, an employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear, in person and by telephone; use hands to operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and to lift and carry reports and records weighing up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Mental Demands - While performing the duties of this role, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information, and documents; analyze and solve problems; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or skills; perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks; work under intensive deadlines; and interact with vendors and staff in the course of work.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Proficiency with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook email, and Adobe Acrobat.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience inTelephone Customer Service, Call Center preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and another language (Spanish preferred) is a plus.
- Veterans encouraged to apply.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Will be required to pass Federal background screening and/or state level criminal background screening.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must not currently be in default on student loans, or be in an active bankruptcy.