Aerotek Production Lead in Everett, Washington
· Compensation is $20.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE
· Day and Night shift are available, schedules change based on production needs
Local manufacturing company hiring for lead operators to operate a wide variety of equipment. These individuals will become part of a core team that supports company growth and meets key deadlines through 2024. Will be training on machine set ups, programs, adjustments, monitoring product quality, as well as assisting in training and leading members on the production line.
· Strong mechanical aptitude is required
· Ability to navigate and learn computer systems
· Machine operation experience a huge plus
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Must be able to work mandatory overtime
· Must be able to bend/twist/kneel as needed to make adjustments to the machine.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Must be able to read a production schedule
· Ability to communicate in English
How to Apply:
Please resumes and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
· Medical, dental & vision
· Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
· Short and long-term disability
· Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HAS & DCFSA)
· Transportation benefits
· Employee Assistance Program
· Time off/Leave (PTO, Vacation, or Sick Leave)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs