Emerald City Foot and Ankle Specialists Medical Assistant in everett, Washington
At Emerald City Foot & Ankle Specialists, we are dedicated to providing quality patient care in an environment that is friendly and respectful to both our patients and our staff. Our sole provider alternates his time between seeing patients in our office and performing surgery at local hospitals. Our office is currently seeking a medical assistant to assist with daily operations within the office.
* Patient intake: Room patient, brief medical history, confirming purpose of visit
* Assisting with minor procedures
* Sanitation/sterilization following patient encounters
* Stocking of rooms
* Ordering supplies
* Insurance authorization *Surgery scheduling and authorizations
*Other duties as assigned
Desired skill set:
* Basic computer knowledge for use of electronic health record system
* Knowledge of basic medical terminology *Medical assistant experience preferred but will train
* Customer service oriented
* Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Complies with local, state, and federal laws regarding patient information
If you are interested in an interview or wish to obtain additional information about the duties described above, please contact Melody via telephone at (425) 422-9344. We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.