Eagle Care LLC Nurse Aide in Training - NURSE055503 in Evansville, Indiana
Nurse Aide in Training at North Park
Become a Nurse Aide in Training at Mount Vernon and start making a difference in the lives of seniors today! This is a great steppingstone to becoming a CNA!
What does a Nurse Aide in Training do each day at North Park?
- Assists in making resident beds.
- Transports residents in wheelchairs to and from activities, the dining room, and therapy in an efficient manner.
- Distributes clothing protectors to residents in the dining room.
- May assist with dining room presetting of coffee and drinks.
- Passes food trays to residents but does not assist with feeding.
- Ensures that clean ice water pitchers and cups are provided and are full in each residents room no less than\ once per shift/tour of duty.
- Assists in maintaining order and cleanliness n unit including cleaning pantry, cleaning utility rooms,\ wheelchairs, Geri-chairs, beside tables, keep bedside drawers closets, wardrobe, and table organized.
- Keeps resident personal care items separated in bags.
- Transports soiled clothing to laundry or to repair.
- Fills linen carts, obtains linens or distributes linens to resident.
- Participates or assists with resident activities.
- Immediately reports unusual occurrences, significant changes in residents physical or behavioral condition,\ patterns of decreased social interactions, angry sad behavior and refusals of treatment to the Unit Charge Nurse.
- Complies with the companys privacy practices and procedures related to resident and employee records and\ all state and federal privacy practices and procedures related to resident and employee records and all state and\ federal privacy laws including HIPAA.
- Complies with and adheres to the appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required by the Bloodborne Pathogens Standards.
- Protective Personal Equipment (PPE), including personal protective equipment for eyes, face, extremities, protective clothing, and protective shield and barriers, will be provided,\ used, and maintained.
- Demonstrates teamwork and prompt and regular attendance to work to ensure that quality care and services are\ provided to the patients we serve.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff
Whats in it for you? Benefits and perks include:
- Top competitive market wages
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay and *opportunities to earn additional PTO
- Access up to 75% of your earned wages before payday withPayActiv*
- Paid training, skills certification and career development support
- Medical, vision and dental insurance with Telehealth option
- Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Lucrative employee referral bonus program
- Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement*
- Continued education opportunities throughPurdue GlobalandO2NEscholarship program
- Employee assistance program and wellness support
- Retail, food and entertainment discounts, and so much more
*Terms and conditions apply
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
\ Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities\ The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceedin , hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)\ \ Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity