Pitney Bowes Production Manager - Evenings in Erlanger, Kentucky
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Production Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Performance-driven Leader who is committed to provide innovative service to our clients. You are a Loyal individual who is approachable and relationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
• Support associate success across all production areas.
• Coach, counsel, train, and evaluate associate performance.
• Serve as subject matter expert on all core processes within the hub.
• Communicate process changes to managers and associates across teams and shifts.
• Proactively recognize potential safety, quality, or production issues & correct them.
• Track production on an hourly basis and update reporting resources accordingly.
As a Production Manager, you have:
• One (1) to three (3) years experience in a supervisory capacity, logistics preferred. Must have operations experience.
• Detail-oriented and highly self-motivated.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Prioritization and problem solving skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to effectively interact with associates and customers.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Ecommerce logistics. Only easier. Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce is our fastest growing business segment. Our focus on the consumer and shipper experience – driven by innovative technology and consultative insights – has uniquely positioned us as the trusted partner for ecommerce brands and shippers.
Our best-in-class services include ecommerce fulfillment, delivery (domestic and cross-border), and returns that help merchants drive conversions, customer satisfaction and lasting loyalty. These solutions build better order experiences through data science-based innovation and consultative support that help make clients’ jobs easier. Ranked by Internet Retailer as a Top Carrier, Top Fulfillment Service Provider, and the #1 International Ecommerce Provider, we are the preferred ecommerce logistics partner for over 800 brands and shippers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
COVID-19 Safety Update: We have put in place safety practices to help keep you safe and healthy. Learn More
- Pitney Bowes Jobs