CDM Smith Financial Analyst (Hybrid Options) in Erie, Pennsylvania
CDM Smith is seeking an Intermediate Financial Analyst to support our International Services Unit and Corporate Finance Planning & Analysis leadership. Under general supervision, this individual will conduct analysis on industry key performance indicators (KPIs) to support making recommendations to management on the development of internal KPIs. Track and analyze internal and external industry KPIs to identify past and current trends and creates reports on trends and variances for management. Develop financial models, profitability scenarios and analyses to support strategic initiatives and process improvement.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conducts research on performance indicators and benchmarks relevant to the firm worldwide. Conducts analysis of and makes recommendations on the definition of strategic and operational KPIs. Tracks, monitors and updates KPIs as necessary based on industry trends and the internal needs of the firm.
• Develops planning and modeling tools to assist with enterprise project budgeting, return on investment analysis, strategic planning, etc. Develops financial models, profitability scenarios and analyses to support strategic initiatives and process improvement.
• Analyzes financial and operational information as well as reports to provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial and/or performance improvement recommendations to support management decision making. Supports management with in- depth analysis and assessment of enterprise processes.
• Prepares presentations to and recommendations for Senior Management. Performs ad-hoc reporting and analysis including analytical and research support for various corporate and business unit projects.
• Performs other duties as required.
Financial Analyst (Hybrid Options)
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3 years of related experience.
Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Experience conducting Financial analysis, budgeting, planning.
• Experience using Hyperion, Qlik and Salesforce.
• International accounting experience.
• Bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.cdmsmith.com/en/Video/Meet-CDM-Smith)
Join Us! CDM Smith – where amazing career journeys unfold.
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced modeling skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to understand financial materials.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision are required.
• Must be highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated. Ability to work in a team environment.
• Database skills (knowledge of SQL, JAVA or similar) required.
Background Check and Drug Testing Information:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) reserves the right to require background checks including criminal, employment, education, licensure, etc. as well as credit and motor vehicle when applicable for certain positions. In addition, CDM Smith may conduct drug testing for designated positions. Background checks are conducted after an offer of employment has been made in the United States. The timing of when background checks will be conducted on candidates for positions outside the United States will vary based on country statutory law but in no case, will the background check precede an interview. CDM Smith will conduct interviews of qualified individuals prior to requesting a criminal background check, and no job application submitted prior to such interview shall inquire into an applicant's criminal history. If this position is subject to a background check for any convictions related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history. Criminal history will not automatically disqualify a candidate. In addition, during employment individuals may be required by CDM Smith or a CDM Smith client to successfully complete additional background checks, including motor vehicle record as well as drug testing.
All bonuses at CDM Smith are discretionary and may or may not apply to this position.
Work Location Options:
Hybrid Work Options may be considered for successful candidate.
- CDM Smith Jobs