Eagle Care LLC LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - LPNLI061060 in Elkhart, Indiana
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse at Elkhart Meadows
Why should you be an LPN at Elkhart Meadows?
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will have the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships by learning about the life stories of our residents and staff. Each day, our nurses utilize their nursing skills to promote the physical and psychosocial well-being of the residents, leading to a rewarding sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.
- Earn one of the best wages in the market
- Access to your money before payday
- Career advancement opportunities with free training
- Financial assistance programs for continued education
- Making a direct impact on the lives of residents, families, and friends
- More perks and benefits below
Every nurse plays an instrumental role in enriching the lives of the residents in our community by providing compassionate and detail-oriented care. Through administering medication, completing detailed assessments, and by engaging in meaningful interactions you will embody the essence of person-centered care.
- Deliver exceptional nursing care to residents, ensuring their physical and emotional well-being.
- Provide hands-on care to residents, including administering medications, wound care, and monitoring of vital signs.
- Use clinical knowledge and your nursing skills to monitor and assess the health of a variety of highly acute resident needs.
- Conduct thorough assessments of resident health, document changes, and communicate effectively with the healthcare team.
- Assist residents with daily tasks, fostering independence while providing support in daily activities.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of individualized care plans, considering the unique needs of each resident.
- Current and valid Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state of Indiana.
- Proficient medication management skills.
- Ability to conduct thorough assessments and accurately document changes in resident condition.
- Strong passion for geriatric nursing and commitment to senior care excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
ASC Benefits and Perks may include:
- Earn some of the best wages in the market!
- Access a portion of your earned wages before payday withPayActiv
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay and opportunities to earn additional PTO
- Medical, vision and dental insurance with Telehealth option and flex spending accounts
- Paid training, skills certification and career development support
- Continued education opportunities with company-sponsoredscholarship programs
- Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Lucrative Employee Referral Bonus program
- Employee assistance program and wellness support
- Retail, food and entertainment discounts, and so much more
*Full-Time and Part-Time Benefits may vary, terms and conditions apply
Are you looking to grow your career?
This facility is a property of American Senior Communities (ASC), the largest long-term care provider in Indiana, offering a variety of opportunities for skills development and career growth through our clinical career ladder as part of the ASC Pathways program.
About American Senior Communities
Bring your heart to work!Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellenceare the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our communities is part of the neighborhood in which it exist . Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity