Pizza Hut Shift Manager - Full Time in EDGEWOOD, Washington
There are those who believe it's the cheese that makes a great pizza. And others who swear it's the sauce. Some say it's the toppings, or the crust, or the pineapple...
But the truth is, great pizza is made by great people.
So here's the thing - at Pizza Hut, we like really great pizza, which means we're going to need really great people. We need people like YOU to make it - and we don't just mean that you make the pizza. What we mean is you make Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut!
You make it fun. You make it fresh. And sometimes, you make it weird! In a "you only understand if you were there" type of way. But most importantly, you make us the kind of place that we're proud to show up to every day. And that's not something we take lightly! It's why we offer flexible schedules, ample opportunities for growth, a vibrant community, and a place that celebrates each and every part of YOU.
Turns out, the people are the most important part of the pie. At Pizza Hut, whatever makes you, you - makes us, US!
So, you do you! Let's celebrate it!
Here's what we offer our Shift Managers:
• Competitive wages
• Tips received from customers
• Mileage and cell phone data reimbursement if you're delivering to customers
• "Next Day Pay" earned wage access - Don't wait for payday! Withdraw up to 40% of your earned wages the day after you've worked!
• 401(k) program with Company match (after 1 year of service)
• Employee meals and discounts - save on your favorite pizza and wings!
• Pizza Hut Perks Program - savings on everyday purchases, including up to 23% off your monthly cell phone bill with AT&T!
• Earn your GED for FREE through our GEDWorks program
• Reduced-cost college tuition with Colorado Technical University (CTU) through our Life Unboxed EDU program
• Employee Assistance Program - receive 3 FREE telephonic consultations for whatever life throws your way. Need financial advice? Struggling with your mental health? Coping with grief? We've got you covered!
If you hit full-time status (30+ hours average) over the course of a year, you become eligible for our full benefits package, including:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Life insurance
• Accident and Critical Illness insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• And additional supplemental insurance coverage
Need some time away from work to rest, recover, and recharge? Pizza Hut's got you covered!
• Sick time accrual for all team members (PTO if you're located in Nevada)
• 1-week vacation if you're a Full time Shift Manager (equivalent to your average weekly hours after 1 year of service)
• 2-weeks vacation if you're an Assistant or General Manager - this amount goes up based on your tenure with the Company!
So what would make us a good match? The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
• Communication skills are key - you're not going to be able to text message customers back and forth. In other words, you should be comfortable talking to strangers.
• You've got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier - and more fun - with some teamwork.
• And you're at least 16 years old - 18 with 2 years driving experience if you want to be a driver, along with a good driving record.
• Looking for something in management? You must be at least 18, be able to pass the Company background check, and having some prior management experience is a plus.
• Since you'll be working with food, a valid food-handler's card will be required.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply and chat with a manager!
- Pizza Hut Jobs