MARKETSOURCE Sales Representative in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
99303BRTitle:Sales RepresentativeJob Description:MarketSource is currently searching for a part-time Retail Sales Representative to work at Target Tech. This position is designed to increase sales and revenue within the wireless ecosystem: electronics, mobile phones, accessories and digital service.
As a part-time sales representative you will be responsible for proactively approaching customers within Target and assisting in various wireless products and accessory sales while providing extraordinary customer service.
• Driving sales productivity and customer satisfaction within Target Mobile retail locations on various Wireless products, accessories and services to customers
• Engaging in side-by-side selling with retail associates
• Participating in in-store promotions, and coordinating with appropriate personnel
• Participating in wireless sales events in Target locations.
• Maintaining sound knowledge of multiple carriers wireless products and services
• Attending requested training sessions and conference calls
• Reviewing new product and service offerings from Target
• Establishing and managing critical relationships within Target Mobile
• Developing and managing positive business relationships with retail store management and employees
• Flexible work schedules and opportunity to obtain additional hours
• Competitive pay
• Continuous on-line and in-store training
• Advancement opportunities
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility to work weekends
Auto req ID:99303BRState:Wisconsin Job Category:Retail Sales Additional Information:MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
Medical, dental & vision
Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
Short and long-term disability
Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
Employee Assistance Program
Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.Work Site City Selection:Eau Claire