Aerotek Maintenance Mechanic in East Brunswick, New Jersey
Immediate Maintenance Mechanic Opening
• Perform preventative maintenance, remove, install, repair, overhaul, motors, drives, bearings; and installation of electrical equipment
• Repair and troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair conveyor systems
• Demonstrate technical engineering expertise/knowledge and utilize effective root cause analysis methods
• Primary focus is on developing maintenance skills and abilities
• Has ability to show technical proficiency in one or both of the following specialized fields: Mechanical and/or Electrical.
• Set up, adjust and maintain assigned equipment with a responsibility for production and quality on equipment.
• Ability to troubleshoot the machine issues
• Use volt-ohm-meter (VOM), to measure AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, and resistance for trouble shooting.
• Understand functions of components and operating features of relays, circuit breakers, Programmable Logic Controllers, motors, and sensors.
• Carrying out preventative maintenance programs for electrical.
• Understand of Lock Out Tag Out and Arc Flash
What we can offer :
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits
• Growth Opportunities
• Training and development
Pay range is $25 - $35 per hour based on experience.
Multiple shifts and overtime available
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs