Cree Enterprise Supply Chain SAP IBP Analyst in Durham, North Carolina
Enterprise Supply Chain SAP IBP Analyst
Cree | Wolfspeed is looking for an Enterprise Supply Chain SAP IBP Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of implementing SAP IBP in semiconductor or other High-Tech industry. Candidate should have operational knowledge and leadership skills in SAP IBP process design and implementation in more than one of the following fields: Demand Planning, S&OP, Supply Planning, Factory Scheduling and Response. This role requires experience with SAP project implementation through all phases of evolution, including business requirements definition, functional design, testing, training and change management through to implementation. This role will lead the improvement of current Supply Chain processes through collaboration with the user community (including Supply Chain Operations, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, and Business Units) and develop optimized processes for an SAP S4/HANA and IBP implementation.
What can you do for Cree | Wolfspeed?
- Work in leadership role in Enterprise Supply Chain SAP IBP project team
- Lead requirements definition in multiple facets of an SAP IBP project through collaboration with clients, including Supply Chain Operations, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, and Business Units
- Guide definition of SAP IBP best practice for Cree | Wolfspeed Enterprise Supply Chain Operations
- Drive effective User Acceptance Testing, Training and Go Live deliveries
- Present status update, risks, mitigation plans and solution highlights to stakeholders and leadership team
- Overcome obstacles independently and develop robust processes
- Responsible for training the operational organizations before program launch
- Successful rollout of processes with no business interruption
- Metrics on performance including productivity improvements realized in Enterprise Supply Chain Operations
What you need for success:
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management
- Minimum 8 years of working in a semiconductor or other High-Tech company
- Implementation experience with SAP IBP with advanced knowledge and proficiency
- Expertise in Demand Planning, S&OP, and Supply Planning
- Experience in SAP APO, or other IBP software (Kinaxis, o9, etc) is a plus
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational, decision making, problem solving and presentation skills
- Passionate, self-motivator, driven to achieve business objectives
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to “manage-by-influence” cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Works effectively both independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing working environment
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Semiconductor or high-tech industry experience
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and end-to-end supply chain knowledge
- Experience across multiple aspects of the supply chain
- Experience in multiple SAP IBP implementations
- MBA or other advanced degree
- APICS certification, Project Management, PMP Certification
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cree | Wolfspeed is a powerhouse semiconductor company focused on silicon carbide and GaN technologies.
After more than thirty years of forging new technology adoption and transformation, our Wolfspeed® power and radio frequency (RF) semiconductors and lighting class LEDs are leading the industry through unrivaled expertise and capacity.