Raytheon Technologies Prin Spclst, Security in Dulles, Virginia
Raytheon Special Programs Security is seeking a Senior Industrial Security Specialist to serve as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) in support of several Cybersecurity, Training & Services (CTS) security programs. Located at a Raytheon Dulles Offsite facility, the CPSO will assist in managing the security of Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Programs.
Special Programs Security is looking for a self-starter who is interested in working in a fast paced environment. This role encompasses a variety of duties and responsibilities to include daily communication with government customers, program administration, internal Raytheon customers and employees, sub-contractors and security counterparts. The CPSO will handle the personnel security clearance life cycle; maintain NISPOM and ICD compliance for multiple Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs); and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for classified areas and programs. The CPSO may support business growth by assisting with general proposal operational security support and other front end of the business activities as needed. The CPSO will also conduct security briefings, provide general security guidance, education, and awareness; and perform other job duties as required. The CPSO role has a direct impact on customer mission and Raytheon results.
Additional Duties to Include:
Personnel Security – processing initial requests for clearance/access, crossovers, terminations, badge renewals, reporting requirements, briefings and debriefings, managing the cleared personnel listing, and maintaining accurate clearance database information
Physical Security – conducting annual self-inspections, maintaining proper documentation to include SCIF accreditation and SOPs, handling access control, processing visit certifications, facilitating and supporting customer inspections, and changing safe and door combinations
Information Security – processing data transfers and trusted downloads, and conducting routine audits of program related IT applications
• Ability to strengthen rapport, interact professionally, and foster a cooperative work environment with a diverse population of employees, subcontractors, and customers
• US Citizenship with current Top Secret SCI Clearance and Full Scope polygraph
• A related university degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience.
• Knowledgeable in one or more of the following Security disciplines: Personnel Security, Physical/Technical Security, or Program Security
• Knowledgeable of SCI Security requirements, Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), and applicable customer security directives
• Ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal communications
• Ability to plan, prioritize, schedule and organize activities and workload while accomplishing goals in fast paced environment
• Attention to detail and follow-through when completing tasks
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Experience using clearance databases to include Scattered Castles, JPAS, and Access Commander
• Ability to work and take actions self-guided, and resolve problems by making sound decisions
• Demonstrated capability to adapt to changing work environments and successfully work under pressure to include the ability to positively interact with customers on policy issues177416
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs