HCA, Hospital Corporation of America HIM Clerk/Medical Records in Dulles, Virginia
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service_
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Health, Dental, Auto, Home, Life and Pet Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As aMedical Records/HI*M Clerk * you would be responsible for working in our Shared Service Center prepping, scanning, and indexing medical records into the electronic database. This is an entry level position, that would require you to stand/walk for long periods of time going to different departments to pick up medical records and then preparing them to be boxed/stored.
*In this role you will: *
- Identifies and scans documents accordingly
- Participates at regular intervals in quality scanning audits
- Responsible for daily maintenance of scanning equipment.
Assist with the boxing of scanned documents
High school diploma or GED preferred
- Clerical experince preferred
- Previous experience in the handling of patient health information and/or medical records is strongly preferred
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *HIMS & Health Informatics
Title: HIM Clerk/Medical Records
Location: Virginia-Dulles-Stone Springs Hospital Center
Requisition ID: 27081-209104