Citigroup Technical Cross Border Business Data Clearance Coordinator in Dublin, Ireland
This role will be involved in the Cross Border Data Clearance (CBDC) process for our business to ensure it is compliant in relation to the use of PII data. The successful candidate will provide support to technology stakeholders and be proactive in collaborating with initiative owners at technical project initiation. The position requires the successful candidate to work closely with initiative stakeholders across Citi and perform own research to understand initiatives and document the data in use. The individual will also act as a liaison between technology stakeholders and the enterprise CBDC governance team to ensure initiatives that go through the CBDC process do so accurately and succinctly. Where necessary the successful candidate may also engage with compliance, legal and outsourcing teams during the CBDC review.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to
• Learn, understand, and be able to talk to our data privacy policies with respect to CBDC
• Act as a subject matter expert and advisor to initiative owners and key stakeholders in technology and business on the CBDC process and keeping colleagues up-to-date on changes with the process
• Provide practical CBDC advice to assist peers and colleagues on all aspects of handling personal data
• Manage initiatives assigned, perform analysis to understand the dataset in use and how it is used, and coordinate the initiatives through the CBDC process to effective and timely conclusion
• Participate in the implementation and/or preparation of reporting materials of performance metrics as required by our stakeholders for initiatives in-flight for cross border data review surfacing key risk areas
• Proactively track all CBDC reviews in progress for our business to bring them to completion within SLMs
• Establish and maintain effective collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders engaged in the CBDC process globally
• Be proactive in identifying initiatives that may not be compliant with CBDC and communicate to management team
• 5+ years of experience working in IT
o Financial services industry experience
o Proficient in data mining - demonstrable scripting experience MS-SQL and/or MS-Excel VBA a plus
• Hands-on experience in the following areas
o Business Analysis/Project Management for technology projects with cross-functional partners and organisations globally distributed
o Direct responsibility for procurement projects (tendering and contract negotiations); vendor on-boarding and management; budget responsibility a plus
o Experience in a production support team (L2-L3) covering applications and systems (vendor and in-house developed) for front, middle and back office
• A lateral, analytical and methodical critical thinker
• A self-starter, intellectually curious and creative individual
• Be proactive and energetic in engaging with stakeholders globally and maintaining the engagement. Proven time and task management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively and promptly with colleagues that are globally located.
• Solid business analysis skills with strong attention to detail and be able to deliver the expected level of quality consistently.
• Ability to act independently across competing priorities and exercise impeccable judgment
• Demonstrable ability to elicit, assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly from multiple stakeholders working to tight timelines effectively
• Be interested in learning about and understanding the business drivers underpinning data requirements
• Passionate about helping people and maintaining user trust; strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging
• Experienced at interacting, influencing and collaborating across all levels and functional areas of the organisation – business, technology, legal, compliance, finance
• Excited by the opportunity to work in a challenging area; be effective at balancing competing demands calmly
• Have a tenacious focus to see issues through to resolution and an ability to get things done; resilient
• Must be able to deal with conflict and constructively challenge ideas to arrive at optimal outcomes
• Effective and timely communicator to stakeholders and management
• Good written, spoken, presentation and listening skills (English)
IS or IT Bachelor’s/University degree
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs