System One Payroll - Kronos Analyst in Drums, Pennsylvania
Payroll - Kronos Analyst
Location: 100% REMOTE POSSIBILITIES - EST OR CST TIME ZONE
SUPPORTING CANADA & U.S.
BILINGUAL: ENGLISH/FRENCH REQUIRED
Work Schedule : 1st Shift 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday
Pay : $42/hr
Temp to Hire
Job duties and Responsibilities:
To program, implement, and maintain the Kronos timekeeping system as well as provide outstanding customer service to users of the system – supervisors/managers, union representatives, human resources, employees, and the payroll team.
BILINGUAL: ENGLISH/FRENCH REQUIRED
Kronos System Administrator
• Maintain operation and troubleshoot clocks and system (identifying system malfunctions/bugs)
• Set up new clocks when necessary or assist with IP refreshes
• Assist supervisors/managers with all questions on navigation and timesheet results for their employees.
• Keep all pay rules within software current and accurate so employees’ time can be accurately tracked.
• Work with Kronos to obtain the best efficiencies and programming to serve BBU – then implement and test the programming in our environment
• Maintaining all history information in Kronos.
• Test upgrades to the system
• Process IT Works tickets for new users or EE password changes
Payroll Team Member
• Research all employee issues and questions pertaining to hours and premiums paid by Kronos.
• Work with a payroll team member with Kronos efficiencies in processing their payroll at each location – can be very different from one location to another based on union policies and programming.
• Research all union requests and questions on hours and premiums paid by Kronos.
• Troubleshoot any issues with the payroll team on their week-to-week Kronos/payroll processing.
• Assist with EWC processing/research for all locations – tracked in Kronos.
• Program, develop, implement, and maintain the Kronos system with current company and union policies for ALL employees in BBU providing accurate accrual balances on employees.
• Setup up any new locations obtained in the future
• Review, identify, and program all union policies for payments in the Kronos system.
• Test and parallel results
• Coordinate with Location Kronos Team exact results for their location are accurate
• Maintain ALL programming for union contracts as they are negotiated and updated for all locations
• Assist with any Kronos research needed and requested.
• Run reports as requested.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- System One Jobs