Robert Half International Systems Security Administrator in Dorchester, Massachusetts
Our client in the Financial Services Industry is looking for a Cyber Security consultant to do the following tasks:
Cyber Security (Architecture, Development):
• Assess architectural patterns for service account authentication, Privileged Access Management, DevSecOps pipeline, security logging and monitoring, audit logging, and compliance guidance and monitoring.
• Responsible for protecting the Bank, customers and employees by mitigating and identifying technology threats to Santander.
• Provide expertise for cyber security technical and non-technical solutions; review and provide guidance enabling business system in the cloud while leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) in a manner that adheres to Santander information security policy and standards.
• Review and approve target state deployment topology, High-Level Architecture and Private Link interactions for the Public Cloud Workloads
• Share cloud technology expertise with application architects and provide consultative support to application teams including assessment of connectivity requirements, VNet/VPC, and subnet design and recommendations
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Designed application authentication and authorization solutions including Single-Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Sentinel, Dome9, Qualys, Azure Key Vault and related technologies for workloads moving to the cloud.
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban and SAFe Agile practices and strong aptitude to work in a DevOps culture and environment.
• Full-stack development experience building application software, test automation, and infrastructure as code
• Familiar with cloud automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible) and cloud provided automation tools (Azure Resource Manager Templates).
• Hands-on work experience working with SOAP and REST APIs, microservices design
• Experience in private network connectivity using Express Routes, Direct Connect, etc.
• Familiarity with load balancing technologies - ILB (Internal Load Balancers), Application Gateway, WAF (Web App Firewall), F5 appliance solutions, etc.
• Familiarity with network security principles (Network Security Groups, Application Security Groups), Private Link Services, Service Endpoint, Service Tags, etc.
• Thorough understanding and experience with AZURE & AWS native controls
• Good knowledge / hands-on experience in the following in AZURE & AWS
• Network Security Groups and Micro-segmentation concepts
• UDR and Load balancers
• VPN Gateways and ExpressRoute connection
• Azure Firewalls
• Service tags and service endpoints
• NAT and PAT concepts
• Automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and automation scripts to support the Azure environment tools (Azure Resource Manager Templates)
• Operation Management Suite (OMS) queries using Kusto query language (KQL)
• Security Events and Incident Management (SEIM)
• Familiarity with OWASP and integrations with static code analysis and dynamic code analysis tools.
• Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience including prior management experience.
• Minimum 3 years of financial services experience
• Advanced Information Security Certification from (ISC)2, ISACA or equivalent (CISSP, CRISC, CCSP, etc.)
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs