BMI North America, Inc. Electrician - Dana Point, CA in Dixon, California
Come join an industry leader!
Bellingham Marine is seeking Electricians in Dana Point, CA.
Enjoy competitive wages, profit sharing, generous PTO and holiday schedule, 401k with employer contribution, and a full suite of health care benefits. You'll work in a team-oriented environment that puts safety first, including Covid-19 protocols.
Read and interpret plans and specifications, layout of conduit systems for both underground and in-dock systems, install and terminate conductors and cables, install electrical service and distribution equipment, order materials and plan work in advance. Dependability for work schedule is crucial as well as attention and compliance with safety rules and regulations. Employees will be required to participate in random drug screening per our Drug Free Workplace policy. The employee may be required to travel to other jobsites through out Divisional territory from time to time.Candidates must be a certified California State General Journeyman Electrician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project layout, order materials
- Receive, inventory and store materials at jobsite in orderly fashion
- Install conduits and cable, transformers, distribution panels, and power pedestals
- Use of power tools to drill, cut, or remove concrete, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, fiberglass and plastics
- Trouble shoot and test existing systems for faults, shorts, low voltage or other problems
- Install and trouble shoot kilowatt hour meters
- Use of all common test equipment, including meggar test, ammeter, voltmeter, ohm meter, circuit tracer, telephone test set, telephone toner, power quality analyzer
- Proper connection of single and three phase transformers, including voltage tap adjustment
- Other duties as assigned.
BMI offers a competitive wage and benefits package; Hourly range $38.00- $45.00 dependent upon experience. Employee may receive per diems and/or Prevailing Wage rates of pay based on work location.
Bellingham Marine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex or age.
Bellingham Marine is a Drug Free Work Place.
To request a reasonable accommodation for the application processplease email email@example.com.