TN COLLEGE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY DICKSON Part-time Instructor -- Practical Nursing Dickson in Dickson, Tennessee
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Dickson is accepting applications for the part-time position of Practical Nursing Adjunct Instructor for the Dickson Campus.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as an RN within the last five years OR two (2) years of experience as an RN within the last five (5) years and 24 credit hours toward a higher degree in nursing.
- Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse license in good standing in the State of Tennessee.
- Must possess the communication skills necessary to be an effective teacher.
- Must show evidence of good character, organizational skills, and mature attitude.
- Must be willing to remain current in the nursing profession.
- Must be willing and able to meet all requirements set by clinical sites to supervise students at the site. Clinical site requirements subject to change at the discretion of the site.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
The part-time Practical Nursing Adjunct Instructor is responsible for t
eaching and supervision of nursing students in on-campus classroom/lab and off-campus clinical settings; evaluating and advising students; maintaining records and completing reports; participating in the development of the program, and other duties as assigned. This position reports to the Director of Health Careers. This part-time position will average 18-24 hours per week Monday through Friday and is not eligible for benefits. Most scheduled hours will be for student supervision off-campus at clinical sites, but some classroom teaching may be required. Clinical hours may vary based on the needs of each site.
$32.00 per hour.
Commensurate with Tennessee Colleges of Applied Technology -- Dickson guidelines.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION and REVIEW: Complete application and submit resume at: Apply Now - Part-time PN Adjunct
. Review of resums with completed employment application will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Applications received by January 8, 2024, will be assured full consideration.
Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification prior to employment. Only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States may be employed. A criminal/financial background check and drug screening will be required for applicant selected.
TCAT Dickson does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulations and by the Tennessee Board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies: Laura Travis, President,
email@example.com, 740 Hwy 46 S, Dickson, TN 37055, 615-441-6220. The TCAT Dickson policy on nondiscrimination can be found at
https://www.tcatdickson.edu/about/non-discrimination-statement. 12/26/23 EOE/AA/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer