Express Employment Professionals TIG/MIG Welder in Detroit, Michigan
Welds a large variety of materials by GMAW. Welds in certified positions with a degree of proficiency utilizing full skills of the trade including
Knowledge of common heat reactions of structural metal and is certifiable.
- Receives working instructions.
- Follows welding procedure.
- Moves material to and from work area.
- Welds in certified position
- Chips, wire wheel, and grinds material to prepare for welding or finish.
- Must take and pass welding tests such as AWS D1.1
- Keeps work area clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: $19/hr
Schedule: 6am-4:30pm M-F