Tenet Healthcare RN PICU Rotating Shift Contingent in Detroit, Michigan
RN PICU Rotating Shift Contingent - 2205037791
Unit Specializes in: Congenital heart defects, transplants, trauma, childhood cancer, severe infections such as sepsis, and other medical and surgical critical conditions .
Specialized Equipment: ECMO pump, CRRT prismaflex, telemetry, EKG, Blanketrols, Rapid Infusers, Specialized Vents, BiPap, NIPPV, pacemakers, Nitric, Bare Hugger, Somanetics, ZOLLS
Children’s Hospital of Michigan is an international leader in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Surgical services include general, thoracic, reconstructive and cardiovascular. Imaging technology designed specifically for children provides advanced diagnostic services including Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and MRI. The Children’s Hospital of Michigan Emergency Department is a verified Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and dedicated pediatric burn center. Experts in pediatric critical care, rehabilitation, and neonatal and perinatal medicine provide care for thousands of children every year at Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Children’s Hospital of Michigan - Troy and six ambulatory sites.
The Detroit Medical Center (DMC) Registered Nurse (RN) is a member of the Patient Care Services Team, and is responsible for the satisfactory completion of nursing care by the nursing team. The RN manages and provides patient care activities for a group of patients and their families through application of independent judgment, communication and collaboration with all team members including ancillary and support services. The role of the Registered Nurse at the DMC encompasses leadership, partnership, collaboration, teaching and supervision.
The DMC RN:
• Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with physicians and other health care providers
• Delegates, assesses, provides and evaluates patient care
• Provides and delegates patient care activities to team members
• Monitors patient progress and prepares patient for discharge
• Reports directly to senior unit management and participates in shared decision-making activities
1. Graduation from a school of nursing required.
2. BSN preferred.
3. Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan required.
4. American Heart Association (AHA) BLS required.
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : MI-Detroit
Hospital/Facility : DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
Job Type: : PT2Y
Shift Type: : Rotate
Req ID: 2205037791
Current Search Criteria