Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan Cookie Cupboard Clerk in Detroit, Michigan
The cookie cupboard clerk is responsible for providing high level customer service in assigned cookie cupboard locations by assisting with the packing and loading of Girl Scout cookies.
- Provide service to customers in assigned cookie cupboard.
- Load and unload cookies as needed.
- Assist in counting cookies and taking inventory as needed.
- Help keep the cookie cupboard neat and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in warehousing or delivery helpful
Equipment Used: Computer, hand truck, push carts
Physical Demands: Consistent lifting of 30-50 pounds, pushing carts with 30-50 pounds of weight while outdoors in cold weather.
Work Conditions: Activities occur both inside and outside
The above accountabilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all accountabilities, duties and skills required of personnel as classified. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change and rescind work assignments as needed.
Starting Salary: $16.00/hr