UNISYS CORPORATION Enterprise Hardware Repair Field Engineer in DES MOINES, Iowa
- Key Responsibilities
- Respond to hardware repair requests on enterprise-level servers, PC and laptop computers, printers, storage sub-systems and drives and networking devices at client locations in the area.
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs/replaces hardware components on a variety of equipment which may include enterprise servers, mainframe, networking, storage-subsystems and drives, telecommunications equipment, high-end document processing equipment, peripherals and PCs.
- Provides deskside support including software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and servers.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and takes responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
- Maintains professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
``` - Key Qualifications - High school diploma or GED required. Background investigation and drug screen required. - Must have valid drivers license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance. - 2+ years of experience in an enterprise field service support role providing break/fix hardware repair for a variety of vendor server, mass storage, desktop, printer, core legacy and networking devices. - Ability to troubleshoot and repair enterprise-level software, hardware and operating system issues. Must be knowledgeable on various Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications. - Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers. Excellent problem solving skills. - A+, HPE, Cisco, Dell and EMC certifications are highly desired - Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation. Must be available for varying shifts on a rotating basis.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity